Should You Build Your Own B2B Marketplace?
Get insider advice on why, when, and how to build your own Amazon-inspired B2B marketplace.
Today, 87 percent of B2B buyers regularly shop on marketplaces.1 It’s no surprise, then, that more B2B businesses are building marketplaces of their own — and crushing the competition. Marketplaces can quickly extend your reach, monetize your web traffic and increase your digital revenues.
Want to know more? Join Shannon Hane, senior product marketing manager at Adobe, and Malcolm Allen, CTO of Kadro, a software company that specializes in building B2B marketplaces on Magento Commerce, for an informative podcast that digs into:
- What kinds of businesses should (and should not!) run their own B2B marketplaces
- Why building a marketplace is not as hard as you think
- How to recruit all-star sellers to your marketplace
- How to onboard sellers — and keep them happy while staying profitable
- Protecting your brand’s reputation
Ready to learn more about starting your own marketplace?